Our mission is to teach young boys and girls the fundamentals of baseball and core values - team play, skills development, and a desire for life-long learning.

Home

My my My my

Team Manager & Team Password Policy
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Team Manager & Team Password Policy
Posted by: Doug Krause of lgbaseball.com
Date/Time:
Manager's Password:
Your manager's password allows you to enter the admin area and perform tasks for your team. These include entering team bulletins, game results, general events, facility information, and upload pictures and documents, and optionally perform scheduling tasks. This password is for the exclusive use of the team Manager and the team Web Parent.

Team Password:
Your team password allows members to access team roster and documents area. Visitors will be prompted for the password before they can access these pages.

Most Important! When you provide this password to parents, you must explain our password policy. It's simple - no password sharing. The password provides access to your team's private roster of kids and parents. It is provided as a convenience to parents to facilitate communications with other team parents. Please do not share this password with persons other than team parents. We will change the password if we learn of password policy issues. LG Baseball is serious about the protection of our kid's privacy.

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Team Manager & Team Password Policy  Doug Krause   13 Years ago